it’s only small when, you view it that way. . .
Phoenix ONE provides small business guidance with a unique insight into new business startups and creating marketing plans and sales planning. In analyzing all new business “ideas”; Phoenix ONE adds the following guidelines to determine if the “idea” truly represents a “valid” business opportunity. Once your “idea” is validated, we do all the work in preparing plans, working models, and definitive studies. Phoenix ONE can provide business startup sales and marketing management to launch the new enterprise, or act as a trusted and valued advisor providing additional insight and guidance to your new business startup. Our fees can also be structured as “incentive based” on the success of your business.
Phoenix ONE provides marketing & business plans, guidance & advice for startups and small businesses., we can assist you with each step you take.
all new business startup “ideas” must have or be able to provide:
- A Demonstrated Need of Product or Service
- A Ready Market With An Ability To Provide
- A Solid Return On Investments
- A Business Model That Demonstrates Growth
next, the following questions must be answered:
- Is Your Idea Feasible IN and TO the Marketplace?
- Is There Current Demand or Predicted Future Demand?
- Can IT Be Done – Is IT Feasible?
Is the business able to pull together the people and resources to “pull it off” before the “window of your opportunity” closes?
next, we start with the customer and the market in mind. we one will analyze the market to determine:
- Industry Issues
- Market Structure
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Market Capacity
- Attainable Market Share
- Cost Structure Time to Breakeven
- Opportunity Costs
- Barriers to Entry
- Exit Strategy Issues
next, phoenix one “plain talk questions”, we work with and look to evaluate your new business startup and set the stage for functioning business plans and marketing plans and an effective, efficient, economic business launch.
- What is the need it would fill or problem it would solve? (Value Proposition)
- Who would it be selling to? (Target Market)
- How would it make money? (Revenue Model)
- How would it differentiate itself from what is already out there? (Unique Selling Proposition)
- What are the barriers to entry? (Obstacles to Entry)
- How many competitors does it have and of what quality are they? (Competitive Analysis)
- How big is the “potential” market in dollars? (Potential Market Size)
- How fast is the market growing or shrinking? (Market Growth)
- What percent of the market could it gain? (Market Share)
- What type of company would this be? (Lifestyle or High Potential, Sole Proprietorship or Corporation)
- How much would it cost to get started? (Start-up Costs)
- Does it plan to use debt capital or raise investment? If so, how much and what type? (Investment Needs) If it takes on investment, how much money does it think the investors will get back in return? (Return on Investment)
- Next, Do the founders plan to sell the company or “go public one day”? How to the founders plan to exit the company. (Exit Strategy)– YES, planning a business requires an exit strategy
Once Phoenix ONE completes this initial brainstorming / audit session we will develop a Business Plan and Marketing Plan, and a NEW BUSINESS STARTUP MODEL based on our concept
Phoenix ONE will develop your ideas to strategic planning and business models to provide your new business startup with the ultimate opportunity for success. Phoenix One can provide a formalized business plan and marketing plan for new businesses for submittal to investors or the SBA to seek funding for your startup.
contact us today for a free consultation
Share this Page
Translate this Page →