- Understand How To Create, Follow, and Achieve Your Goals, Faster by Eliminating “Your Wander Effect”
- How To Move Forward Getting Out of Your Own Way – “We Found The Enemy, Unfortunately It is Me”
- Motivation, Focus, Business Awareness, Business Development – “Help Me, Advise Me, and Unleash Me”
- Balancing The Cycle – “Riding a Tricycle, Riding a Bicycle, and Riding a Unicycle”
- Business Turn-Around, Stalled or Simply Searching – You Will Enhance Your Ability to Move Forward
- Fuller Understanding of Your Business’s Goals and Your Needs – “How Will I Know When I Am THERE”
- Empowered To Staff and Employees ” You Can’t Grow If You Cannot Empower Others”
- Enhanced Communication Skills and Customer Interface “Walk the Talk, and Talk the Walk – But Where Are You Walking and What Are You Talking”
- Business Startups – How To Make That Career Change – “Jumping to My Death or Glory, Geronimo”
with the Phoenix ONE on one Business Coaching ™, you will:
- Develop new ways to easily attract and keep customers
- Receive action-oriented advice on marketing your business.
- Get specific answers to your questions about marketing.Discover how to increase sales and be more successful.
- Learn what sets your business apart from the crowd!
- Build new confidence in selling yourself and your business.
- Sales training and customer development
Bill Simmel will support you every step of the way including, but not limited to: hand holding, gentle reminders, and even some nagging, if needed. Phoenix ONE Business Coaching Program is for small businesses, CEO’s, solo professionals, consultants, and anyone else who wants to be more successful at promoting, running or starting their business.
Bill Simmel and his team of experts will support you every step of the way including, but not limited to: “hand holding”, gentle reminders, and even some nagging, when required. Phoenix ONE Business Coaching Program is for small businesses, CEO’s, solo professionals, consultants, and anyone else who wants to be more successful at promoting, running or starting their business.There are several different Coaching Programs, one of which will be right for you and your business.
- Business Coaching via a Monthly on site meeting
- Business Coaching via a weekly telephone meeting
- Business Coaching Seminars and Workshops 1 day or half-day sessions to assist your team.
So, what are you waiting for?
It’s time for you to be remarkable! Contact us today for a confidential interview with Bill Simmel 877.934.5447 ext 84